Tuesday, January 14, 2014


         today I'm posting about animal. Me and my friends have accounts on animal jam please add us we are madone6 coupin and kailey8372d.


                   sometimes animal jam is annoying because of members but I'm going to list what i like to do.


            1. COLLECTING PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                   

     2. DECORATING MY DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  3. GOING TO PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



4. GETTING ADOPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5. Customizing your animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Before I go finish I have some free codes for free items!!!!!!!!

                                       1. ngexplorer ( 1000 gems )

                                       2. tigris ( 500 gems )

                                        3. 10million ( 10million banner )

                                         4. nile ( 500 gems )

 ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment